Katie is my shortened, given name. Katydids are pretty cool bugs. I'm not really into bugs and I go by "mommy" a whole lot more than I do Katie. This site is dedicated to accomplishing all things mommy/woman/human. So when people want to know who DID..................... I can say Mommy DID!

June 14, 2011

Things That Fly....UPDATE!

You must read the first post to understand the importance of this update. So stop....read that post. I'll be here when you get done.......................................

So now that you have read the first post, I can tell you that Mr. Moth is officially dead! This morning while getting ready for work, I saw him just hanging out on the wall behind the toilet...waiting for me! (just like I said he would be)

Mommy DID swat that moth and

Mommy DID place said moth in the toilet and

Mommy DID flush that toilet water (and watched to make sure that the moth actually went down with the water and didn't miraculously hold onto the bowl or fly out of the water with wet wings!!!)

Mommy DID take care of that predator that was tormenting me! Yes!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the little victories in life, which aren't so little when you're in the middle of the crisis. Ours is a rat in the compost bin, but we'll get him!

    ReplyDelete