Katie is my shortened, given name. Katydids are pretty cool bugs. I'm not really into bugs and I go by "mommy" a whole lot more than I do Katie. This site is dedicated to accomplishing all things mommy/woman/human. So when people want to know who DID..................... I can say Mommy DID!

June 8, 2011

A Clean Dog

There's nothing better than a baby after a bath. They are so soft and smell so good. They almost seem warmer and squishier...if that's a word. When they're little, they sometimes shiver and you go as quick as you can to get them warm. As time goes on, they start to enjoy the water and even splash around. It's at that moment you think how nice it must be to have such simple pleasures in life. With a little love, food, a place to sleep and some water to play in, you too could have a happy baby.....baby puppy dog that is!



This is Toby. He's a pill! He cries when you pick him up but always jumps like he wants you to pick him up. He pees outside, but can't wait to run in to poop! Ugh! He will be out all day and come right in to poop. Now, I've seen him do it outside, but he prefers the indoors. He loves to sleep under Ben's bed. If you call him he'll come running...unless of course he doesn't want to or is afraid he did something wrong. What can I say! I'm in love with this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment